Lancaster County Restaurants
Lancaster County has become one of the fastest growing Foodie destinations on the East coast. The number of fine, international, casual, Pennsylvania Dutch, and chain restaurants has increased each year. There seems to be no end to the cuisine that will meet the taste and desires of any visitor. We are fortunate to be within minutes of most of the popular restaurants.
Lancaster, PA Dining Choices
In your plans to visit our County, you will find the perfect place to have a special evening meal. We have listed some of the great places to dine below. Bon Appetite.
- The Brasserie – Lancaster City – casual relaxed dining
- Carr’s Restaurant – In the midst of Lancaster Theater district , a wonderful variety of meat, fish, fruit and vegetable dishes
- Dienners Country Restaurant – Great family dining on a budget
- El Serrano Restaurante – Latin American cuisine and dining
- Fireside Tavern in Strasburg – American cuisine
- Gibraltar – Extraordinary seafood with a Mediterranean influence
- Greenfield Restaurant – Beautiful wine cellar for your dining pleasure
- John J. Jefferies – Organic food for both meat-eaters and vegetarians with a warm and friendly atmosphere
- Lancaster Brewing Company in Lancaster City – relaxed dining with great-tasting beers
- Lombardo’s – Extensive menu of Italian and American foods
- Mazzi’s Restaurant – Refines Italian influence. Scrumptious dishes prepared with local organic products
- Miller’s Smorgasbord – traditional smorgasbord meals
- The Pressroom Restaurant – Downtown restaurant in an old Victorian Building.
- Shady Maple Smorgasbord – the largest buffet in Lancaster County, each night a specialty
- Sukhathai Restaurant – SAWADEE – Great Thai food